Project Management is a field of study where students develop a significant level of understanding of the processes and tools that underlie a project. An entire project may comprise of up to five phases and each one of them carries its own importance. Various assignments are given to the students where they are required to demonstrate their knowledge on Project Life Cycle. To help you solve your own university assessment, here is a PPMP20010 Project management assignment sample on Executing and Closing projects. This full-fledged sample makes use of some of the most important concepts such as planning, cost and risk control, risk management, and more. Thus, it is a great reference point for solving your Project Management assessments.
Project Life Cycle as explained by a Qualified Project Management Assignment Helper
There are a lot of assignments based on the project life cycle, which is one of the core elements of project management. Before jumping on to the sample, let’s review your understanding of the five phases of a project life cycle. Here
- Project initiation: In the initial phase, you might want to focus on determining the nature and scope of the project. Try to understand the external and internal business environment so that necessary control actions can be put in the right place. The plan includes an analysis and evaluation of the needs of the business.
- Planning and Design: Project manager would now plan time, resources, and the cost of estimates that the entire project would require. Major planning actions include scope management, identifying the roles and responsibilities, and risk planning.
- Execution: This is the phase where all the processes and activities are put into action. It involves directing and managing them, assuring that quality is achieved and maintained, and resources and people are connected.
- Controlling: Monitoring and controlling would consist of optimizing every process executed in the project. This phase includes the detection of potential problems that can hamper some or the entire project’s progress.
- Closing: The final phase ensures that all the activities in a project are completed and the project manager can now confirm that this project can be closed.
PPMP20010 – Project Management Assignment Sample
You can take reference from the full-fledged Project Management assignment question sample given below. The questions given in this project management report are related to the preparation of:
- GANTT chart
- Variance analysis
- Estimates at Completion or EAC
- Cost Summary
- S Curve
Our project management assignment help experts also created the project controls report which shows event-driven controls, time-driven items, and the configuration procedural outputs. They noted every guideline and requirement and prepared the final solution on time. To get the complete solution, you can reach out to our experts. Or if you want one-to-one guidance, simply let us know!
Choosing Online PPMP20010 – Executing and Closing Projects Assignment Help
My Assignment Help OZ operates its assignment help academic assistance in cities such as Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and more. It is because of our experts who provide an unmatched level of subject consultation, thousands of students pursuing this course in the Australian universities prefer us when it comes to taking help from an online project management assignment expert. The recently solved PPMP 20010 Project management assignment sample on execution and closing projects was delivered three days prior to the deadline and was written exactly as per the guidelines and requirements of the student. Every assessment that we do, we make sure that it is thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as well.
Get professional consultation by our team of Project management assignment help experts. Simply call, text, or drop an email stating your task’s requirements. Our customer care executives are always here to assist you with your academic queries.